Friday, August 14, 2009

LOST LAKE + CHANGE THE DATE

Hi everyone!
Need to change the date for the Lost Lake Rendezvous.
Sierra + Isabella are moving to St. John's that weekend and you can be SURE that Michael + I + Heidi are going to be helping them. It would be wonderful* if anyone else wants to pitch in.

So let's shoot for Saturday OR Sunday the 29th / 30th at the lake!
Anybody interested?

xoxo teri *

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saturday the 29th is better for the McPheeters. We already have something on the 30th.

would love to see everyone.

-dede

Anonymous said...

Saturday the 29th works for us,
Hope all can be there!

maggie & eloy

Michael said...

WOW!
Saturday, the 29th would be great for us, too.

If not, perhaps Labor Day weekend or sometime in September!!???

Just want to make it EASY on everybody = NO STRESS*

and...Thanks for the input!

x-x-x-x-teri

Kathleen Priest said...

saturday could work. sunday would be better, but no biggie

Alice said...

So have we decided on Saturday then?

Anonymous said...

the end of this month has come too fast for me, I won't be able to take a day away. I won't be able to meet up at Lost Lake.
so sorry!

maggie

AliceLouise said...

Lost Lake is still on! At least for the McPheeters and I. As for now I am planning on coming back to Portland afterwards, so if there is anyone who wants to come from Portland and needs a ride I have a couple of seats!

AliceLouise said...

Scratch that. We are definetely postponing. Perhaps Labor Day weekend and birthday celebration for grandma? In the meantime, I say we gather and disperse everyone's correct email so we can all do a better job of keeping in touch and getting together.

thanks.