Monday, August 31, 2009

Sierra's Moving Day












Sorry about the mix up on the Lost Lake Adventure. I didn't know Sierra was going to move when I first posted the idea!
Thanks again for all the help you provided for her + Isabella!
But now, let's GET TOGETHER for GRANDMA MARGE'S BiRTHDAY on Sunday, September 6th!! == = = = = THIS SUNDAY :-)
Labor Day @ Lost Lake? Let's pray for sunshine & apple pies!!! Call me 541.490.4214
x-x-x Aunt Teri



8 comments:

heidi said...

i'll try to get sunday off, rain or shine

any backup location ideas if it does rain??

Anonymous said...

well,.... here's a thought,... grandma Marge has a big roof,
if it's stormy, could this all fit back at (mom's house) Grandma Marge's house? Between kathy and Karl, And (we) also have a gas BBQ we could bring, So! lots of BBQ. plus comforts of her home?
hows this idea?

AliceLouise said...

Or, there has to be park or someplace that has a covered picnic area, right?

I will plan on heading down the Gorge no matter what. Also, I have a few seats in my car if anyone needs a ride from (or around) Portland.

Kathy O'Byrne said...

I am leaning towards Grandma's or a covered area due to the bad weather forecast. Check your email!

Anonymous said...

Hellooo!
okay, this is now the place and date! Grandma Marge's house, Sunday, Her Birthday, arrive around 2, eat around 3, BBq,
I'll have the hamburgers hot dogs and buns. Lets start a list!
Okay? questions? call Teri.
see ya Sunday!

AliceLouise said...

I'll bring a green salad.

Anonymous said...

The McPheeters boys will make birthday cake.

See you all Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Grandma is sick, so party is canceled. Send her well wishes instead.