Anyone interested in going to Lost Lake on Sunday, the 23rd of August?
It may be a great time to get together this summer!
more sunshine + love,
Aunt Teri 541.352.7066
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
this feels Cool!!! I've put this on My calendar, a flash back for me, when Dad was still with us, Dede and I drove the MG back to The Dalles from a Lost Lake family Picnic, Dede? do you remember? a long time ago...........
2 comments:
this feels Cool!!! I've put this on My calendar, a flash back for me, when Dad was still with us, Dede and I drove the MG back to The Dalles from a Lost Lake family Picnic,
Dede? do you remember?
a long time ago...........
thank you Teri!
dear Maggie,
You betcha I remember!!!
OH OH.....yes, here's hoping we can make this happen again :-)
Watermelon + peach pie = HERE WE COME!
So, Let's try to spread the word...
teri xo
ps. I love your photo!
Post a Comment