Monday, June 15, 2009


Hey family, Bryan Ebey is in town in Auburn, Washington until Sunday night!! Any takers on some help to get him into town to visit family?? Mackie could make the drive (1.5 to 2 hours) but she would need some company. Bryan graduated from High School this year and is visiting some friends. He really wants to visit the Byrnes if possible??
Let me know!

4 comments:

heidi said...

I'll pitch in $25 for a train ticket but just don't have time for the drive

heidi said...

and Aunt Helen,
what a beautiful family, i can't help thinking Bryan looks a bit like my dad at that age :)

Anonymous said...

Hellooo! Time for anything right now, for our family only goes to the cherry Harvest.
I can send 20 dollars to help this all happen. this is so great, it has been a long time since Bryan has been here. please say this will help, plus who do I send $ to?
welcome back Bryan!

Michael said...

Hi guys!
That was such a fantastic idea, Heidi, so I talked with Aunt Kathy and purchased the ticket!!!
So easy + it will be quite fun for Bryan, for sure!!
Aunt Kathy will pick him up tonight at the station and he'll be in Oregon till Sunday a.m.
THANK YOU, AUNT MAGGIE, too, for the love + support!! Cool*
So, yeah, you can send the $ to me!

GO BY TRAIN :-)