Brigie, this is so beautiful, i don't know how you did it. the kite is also perfect. the first square i tried was that style, but it didn't seem to work for me. i am working on another random square. i cut out pictures of roses on fabric and sewing them on. i guess my style is more random but that's okay. i think that they will all look great and interesting all together.
Those alaskans are soo talented! I'm finishing up my square- it's more random as well. Was there any decision on signing? I like the first names in the corner idea. The initials M and B are pretty common in this family! Molly
Okay so I'm behind on all the comments: you're going to put everyone's name on the back, right? Let me know and I'll be headed to the post office. Molly
I think the signing can be either or- if you want to do it on the corner then you can, but i think we should definitely put every one's name on the back, to include everyone. I don't think I am going to sign the corner because I don't have enough patience to embroider it although it would be nice.
6 comments:
Way to go B + D!!
Aunt Teri xx
Brigie, this is so beautiful, i don't know how you did it. the kite is also perfect. the first square i tried was that style, but it didn't seem to work for me. i am working on another random square. i cut out pictures of roses on fabric and sewing them on. i guess my style is more random but that's okay. i think that they will all look great and interesting all together.
Those alaskans are soo talented! I'm finishing up my square- it's more random as well.
Was there any decision on signing? I like the first names in the corner idea. The initials M and B are pretty common in this family!
Molly
Okay so I'm behind on all the comments: you're going to put everyone's name on the back, right? Let me know and I'll be headed to the post office.
Molly
I think the signing can be either or- if you want to do it on the corner then you can, but i think we should definitely put every one's name on the back, to include everyone.
I don't think I am going to sign the corner because I don't have enough patience to embroider it although it would be nice.
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment