Here is Molly's beautiful quilt square.It is so whimsical and magical. Plus the stitches are so perfect. I love it.
I just want to let everyone know that
there is no need to freak out if it is not done by Saturday, just email or something to let us know.
As for signing the square, you can if you have motivation, although you do not have to. We thought it would be good idea to have everyone's name on the back to include everyone.
5 comments:
Alice and I are busy putting finishing toches on our squares. soon to be mailed but won't make the 15th deadline. How's everbody else doing?
Hi Maryjo*
Don't worry...I'm right behind you in getting this done!
Thank you, Sierra, for giving us some more time & also sharing the photos of the squares.
Wait till you all see Aunt Maryanne's? OMYGOSH*
It's a photo on cloth of Grandma's Marylhurst graduation picture surrounded by little oak leaves and acorns!
PERFECT!!!
Sierra, I'll bring it to you this weekend :)
x x x x x x x x x x x x mum
[be there or be square]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::xo
i'm almost done . . soon to be posted
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment