Monday, August 08, 2011
:::::chocolate decadence ::::::::::::yum yum
Hi everybody,
Here is the FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE recipe I promised to a few of you at Grandma's Friday dinner.
It was so good, I had to make another one for our little corner up here in Parkdale!
7 oz. really good semisweet chocolate
3/4 cup butter
1 cup sugar - divided
4 eggs separated
Preheat oven to 300 degrees
Melt chocolate + butter in a double boiler.
Stir together 1/2 cup of sugar and four yolks; add to melted chocolate concoction.
Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites slowly and add remaining 1/2 cup sugar until stiff peaks form.
Fold mixture into chocolate.
Pour into greased 9 inch cake pan or pie plate.
Bake 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with just a few crumbs on it.
Cool 30 minutes before removing from pan.
Dust with snow, I mean powdered sugar :o)
Can be garnished with raspberries or whipped creme.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yum yum for Real!!!
Post a Comment