Who's going?
Who's not going?
Shall we meet on Sunday afternoon somewhere, to gather our entire Sarsfield Byrne Clan?
Here in Parkdale?
At Heidi's?
At McPheeters?
At Sierra's?
There's a few of the Byrnes, who will not be attending the BEACHFRONT BYRNE REUNION, so perhaps we can still meet up on Sunday, Sunday, August 28,
for a free-for-all HUG photo!
SUNDAY may be our only chance!
::::::::::::Feedback anybody?::::::::::
MORE INFO at:
http://byrnefamilyreunion2011.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/groups/131052823644234/
4 comments:
Connor and I are going! We've been looking forward to seeing everybody :)
We arrive late Thursday night, and are driving down to the coast with Alice on Friday. Then our flight back home is on Sunday night at 7, so we'll have most of the day, but we will need to get to the airport around 5 pm.
Hang out and hug in Portland- midday/early afternoon?
yes let's!
more details to follow
Bill and I are traveling with Manchesters and our flight leaves at about 3ish. Sounds like a good idea but I don't know if we can make it. :^( MJ
THANKS EVERYBODY who commented!!
We'll figure something out :-)
Post a Comment