Friday, November 21, 2008

thanksgiving

Okay, so the McPheeters are bringing an assortment of pies and probably apetizers and such. We are also bringing 8 bottles of sparkling cider and some kind of fizzy water. Is anyone big on stuffing or sweet potatoes? I remember Pat making sweet potatoes once? Thanksgiving is just six days away. We are looking forward to seeing the every growing familia ( can't wait to see Teagan and Isabella at grandma's.) Ciao.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baldwins are talking about stuffing, Molly has a vegetable dish she's drooling over, and I was thinking about another pie or two.

Anonymous said...

hi everybody!!

We'll bring a big yummy Northwest green salad with hazelnuts, feta and cranberries; homemade bread/butter and whipped creme for your pies!

See you @ 1 pm
Teri + Michael

Molly Blakley said...

Connor and I can't wait to see everybody at this big Thanksgiving dinner.
Does anyone have a head count of how many pilgrims and indians are going to be at this feast?

Kathleen Priest said...

I think that there is going to be 33 (not counting the very little ones), maybe a couple more.
Aunt Kathy and Grandma

heidi said...

i'll be bringing eggnog and pumpkin spice bread, but not tanner - he has his own new little family member to spend the holiday with

Anonymous said...

I can not wait. This will be so amazing. And so fun having babies around again! MJ