Starters
Pumpkin Bread Heidi
Drinks
Sparkling Cider McPheeters
Eggnog Heidi
Coffee Grandma Marge
Dinner
Homemade Bread Teri
Salad Teri
Vegetables Molly
Stuffing Baldwins
Vegetables Tad
Turkey Grandma Marge
Mashed Potatoes+Gravy Grandma Marge
Rice Casserole Kathy Priest
Dessert
Pie Brigid
Pecan Pie Kai
Pumpkin Pie Liam
Apple Pie Aidan
Apple Cake Kathy Priest
Whipped Cream Teri
Comment to add or change list.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hi guys,
I am going to bring cornbread instead of a yeasted wheat bread, since cornbread was served @ the FIRST THANKSGIVING feast!
Yep, put me down for that, Kathy!
Thanx,
tb x-x-x-x
i was planning on bringing pumpkin-chocolate tart and apple/cranberry pie
hope that's okay, it looks like lots of us are making desserts:)
yum!
I won't be making the apple cake. Instead I am making home made cranberry sauce. Kathy
I'm bringing fresh green beans to steam and some yams! I have some melon to cut up for when ever! glad someone has some desserts as I have not had the time...Looking forward to seeing you all :) Let me know it the other veggie dish is green beans and I could save mine for another time..
Kathy Obyrne
Post a Comment