Monday, August 04, 2008

Lost Lake Picnic


We went up to Lost Lake yesterday for a picnic. The skies were blue and there was just a slight wind. It actually was warmer than I thought it would be. Discovered that Antigone does not like to swim. She loves the water, but not when she can't touch the ground. And she is not graceful. We were walking on a very big log and she fell off into the water.

3 comments:

heidi said...

tanner and i were just talking about how we'd like to go camping up there! and i don't think i've met antigone yet ??

Anonymous said...

What a Smart idea! I don't remember hot summers like this since I was a child in the sixty's. Lost Lake is part of family memories too.
I hope Sean was able to cool down also.
thanks for the jog!

teri said...

I lOVE that photo!
Must have been WONDERFUL*
Keep em coming, Kathy!

And yes, I think we ought to have a family reunion @ Lost Lake next summer, instead of a Christmas gathering!!

>>>>Whatdya say gang?<<<<<

x-x--xo