Tuesday, November 21, 2006
It's been a long time
Well I've been meaning to update this for quite some time but you know one of my favorite things to do is procrastonate, but I've had some recent encouragement to get things (us) connected once again. So first of all I am posting photos from my our trip to massachusettes for Aimee's wedding. It was a busy first few days with all the preparations but it paid off for the wedding, a clear country fresh fall day. Aimee was as beautiful as ever and Steve's family was very welcoming and sincere. It was great having the Baldwins there to help us represent the Byrne family and were great company. So as I can't remember as many details as I would like, I'll let the photos do the talking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you can view my full album of Aimee's Wedding on my flickr account @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/adelheiid/sets/72157594324259571/
i also encourage everyone to get a flickr account, a great way to share photos with friends and family
Post a Comment