Tuesday, September 05, 2006



I'd say it was a success and a fun birthday party. We have lots of great photos and I think this is a great way for us all to keep in touch and feel connected. So I vote for continuing this blog for family updates, announcements, and pure fun. What do you all think? and if you want you can email us and we can post your announcements or we can just keep the comments flowing and pictures rolling. I wish I could have talked with everyone more but I think you'll appreciate the pictures I was busy sneaking.
Love to all of you who weren't able to make it and all who were,
Heidi
ps. would someone like to share this blog site with grandma, via internet or print out?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can do the printing,
the whole story, start to end!
it was a day to always keep in our hearts. I told Grandma I would do this for her. Thank you so much!
love to all
maggie

Anonymous said...

the video was amazing heidi, it almost made me want to cry.
hey, i left my green sunglasses at Grandma's house on sunday- if anyone is traversing between the Dalles and Portland I would really appreciate it if someone could drop them by.
:)
love, sierra

Anonymous said...

Heidi, I came back home tonight and watched the video again, And... It did make me cry.
Mom is an angel, and all her grandchildren show it.

oh my Lord!

Anonymous said...

HEIDiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!
the little film w/music made me cry with joy + pride.
ohohohohohohoh OH..........
You're amazinG*
THANK YOU for capturing the love + splendor of that beautiful reunion & thanks again for "Passing it On."

Anonymous said...

Heidi, Grandma loved the Blog! she is sharing it with family and friends. I've got a ?. Can I copy and then have the photos printed from you family album. the ones from the party? I'm not familiar with the properties of your album, but would the resolution be clear enough, I want to add them to the print outs, so grandma can look at them at anytime. let me know what you think. xxoo

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a great idea maggie! i did scale down my photos to a smaller resolution but they might be enough for a 4X6. i could just take the original files to fred meyer and print nice digital copies for $.20 a piece. when would you like them by and which ones, all of them? ok, thanks for sharing and your ideas.

Anonymous said...

ps.
i think on my flickr account, anyone can order digital prints from them. i am not sure how it works and i maybe have to approve the order first but that way anyone can order prints for themselves if they want.

Anonymous said...

Great Heidi!, I'll check into the how to order at flickr. First, I've got to pick the pictures, They are all so great, depending on price, maybe all!
thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late catching up on all this but I vote for continuing if that's possible. Yes? Love you all. MJ

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Heidi! :)

Anonymous said...

did the photos turn out ok?
i know my mom has had good results with snapfish