Aunt Kathy's second square.(I tried putting them together but it didn't work.)
Well I believe that these are all the squares I have in so far.
I have some fabric from Grandma's house and sewing room, (Thanks Aunt Kathy) and I am going to put them together soon. Okay, so we need twenty squares. Try to inspire our other relatives to do one or send me some fabric.
Thank you everyone for all of your hard work.
I will be putting it together in a couple of days (hopefully) so lets get 20 squaresa
2 comments:
hi hun,
THANK YOU so much for putting this blog together, too-- it's become a quilt of its own!
I have one from Aunt Maggie.
You see, she gave me the material and the design and I put it together! I'll bring it to you this weekend.
Whew.
We'll get these 20 squares by hook-or-crook!
I'll see you Saturday @ Aimee's shower!
xxx mum xxx
Kathy, I am trying to do a pin wheel of the fabric you gave me. we shall see... i will do it somehow althought it still seems that geometry is not my strongpoint. :)
I have laid them all out on the floor and it looks amazing. we need a few more and am trying to round them up and also sew leftover fabric together to make a few more.
i will keep you all posted on the progress- there is MUCH work to do. Wow. finish more squares and then figure out how to assemble this.
fun though. :)
Post a Comment