Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the annual Hoctor Picnic*



We took Grandma Marge to her annual Hoctor Family Picnic at Maryhill Park.
We had a blast!!

Let's all go next year :0)
I got our name on their email list!!
YEE HAW*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! what a great family picture!
Lets make sure Mom gets her own copy of this one!

Anonymous said...

yeah!!
I'll bring the pix to the Last Friday dinner next week.
Plus we'll be seeing Kathy's shots of NYC!!
see ya there :0)

Teri

Anonymous said...

Please tell us who all those people are! I can only guess and I'd probably be wrong. :-(

Anonymous said...

(Last anon was MJ)

Anonymous said...

Mary Jo!
that's Tony and Ed, Ed is great uncle Bill and Aunt Agnes(Hoctor)'s son. Ed's nickname was Tiny. he played football for the dalles high school. I believed he stayed in town with great Aunt Christine. (Tony and Frank's mom.)

:)

Anonymous said...

Mom tells me I'm wrong. Ed Sarsfield,, Tony and Mom's cousin, lived with his mother, our great aunt Agnes, here in town while he was going to the Dalles High School.