Sunday, December 13, 2009

>>>>jingle bells<<<<


Hi everybody!
Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!
And we're looking forward to the Christmas Dinner of 2009*

Aunt Maryjo + Uncle Bill are providing turkey + the cozy abode!
Santa is bringing down Teagan, Brigie + Dan from the North Pole.
Grandma Marge is bringing 1 lb coffee, tea and swiss miss and
hundreds of paper plates + plastic silverware.

How about YOU?
What are you bringing?

Let's pray for snow in the hills but clear on the roads!
We want everyone to make it safely up to Parkdale.
Please continue to post what you're going to bring
or any of your ideas + questions.

>>>Holiday hugs<<<



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

sean will bring fig and almond bread stuffing

Michael said...

YES! YES!
December 26th is the DAY to ski up at COOPER SPUR!

sign up

sierra said...

i will bring some sort of dessert

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking, Of Course! Brussel Sprouts, and also roasted onions, with croutons with melted
Gruyère cheese. no 100% promise,
But I am working on it.

Molly Blakley said...

Wow- it all sounds wonderful! I'll make roasted veggies: turnips, parsnips, etc.

teri said...

hi ya!
I'm definitely making/bringing mashed potatoes + a big salad *

teri said...

hi again!
Looks like I'll just be bringing 20pounds of potatoes for mashed potatoes!
Can someone else bring the salad?

teri xo

Alice said...

I can do a salad.

sierra said...

what time is dinner?

Mary Jo said...

Turkey is on the table at 3. Folks are arriving late morning, early afternoon so be here or be square ;-)

dede said...

McPheeters are bringing dinner rolls for the masses and some sort of wild rice sage sausage dish. We are also bringing sandwich bread to make forty plus sandwiches as well as PPJ for the 26th. For those not interested in PBJ there will probably be left over turkey too. We also have two boxes of mandarins for ski lunches as well and lots of Christmas cookies.

heidi said...

i just wanted to say, all those dishes were the best! thanks all for a wonderful holiday*