Saturday, October 17, 2009

* * * Christmas in the Woods * * *



this Christmas is a Byrne Family Christmas,
and to make things a little easier on everyone,

it will be a Christmas dinner at the Baldwin's cabin
in Parkdale, just up the street from my parents house (literally)

and December 26th will be a day to spend together on the mountain;
Cooper Spur, skiing, snowboarding, sledding, they have it all, even a chairlift!

More details to come . . .

for now,
enjoy the colors, the air, the rain, the candy and the leaves

5 comments:

Michael said...

Thanks Heidi for the post, and thanx to the Baldwins for renting the cabin up the road!!!

Hooray! We can walk, slide or run between houses if we want.
I am going to make sure we have extra space for sleeping bags + people who want to "sleep over!"

Menu?
Decorations?
video cameras?

>>> Christmas 2009 <<<< Here we come!

teri said...

PS. I made the above comment; since I was using Michael's google acct at the time.

However, Michael is also very happy to have everybody in "the Hood" this holiday season!

ciao.

Anonymous said...

i didn't think that sounded like michael :)
glad to know it's happening. how's the driveway?
-Sierra

teri said...

The driveway isn't any steeper than ours, and much shorter!

It should be okay either way!

brigid said...

Dan, Teagan and I will be arriving Christmas Day in the late evening.

We're only able to stay the weekend, but we will be there!