The chick have been able to stay with lily and go out side.Heather is a Plymouth rock she will look like Daphne. Also please vote by posting if you wish to keep updates on the chicks.
Here's a resounding YES from Pat and I - we love seeing and hearing about your chicks. How many do you have? What breed are they?
We purchased eight from Coastal Farms last year (we were sure we'd be losing a few), so naturally they are all healthy as oxen! We have two Rhode Island Red, two Barred Rock, one Golden Wyandotte, one Speckled Wyanotte, two Buff Orpingtons.
8 comments:
Vote (No more),(Less),or (Stay)
to change numbers of chicken posts.
stay. I love hearing about your chicks!
Aunt Kathy
stay . .
i agree with aunt kathy
also, it's nice seeing posts that aren't from me :)
I love Chickens!
So far it's unanimous! Aunt MJ
Stay!!! I love the chick updates.
Another YES vote for CHICKS <`
:::::aunt teri
Here's a resounding YES from Pat and I - we love seeing and hearing about your chicks. How many do you have? What breed are they?
We purchased eight from Coastal Farms last year (we were sure we'd be losing a few), so naturally they are all healthy as oxen! We have two Rhode Island Red, two Barred Rock, one Golden Wyandotte, one Speckled Wyanotte, two Buff Orpingtons.
Keep up the good work! We love your movies.
Christine
Post a Comment