Monday, May 12, 2008

"Sooner or later, we all quote our mothers....." B.Williams

Hey! Let's get together on Friday, May 30th at Grandma Marge's house!
It will be a potluck and a way to "check in" with each other and see how Grandma's health is improving. Potato Salad? Buffalo Wings? Hopefully, it will be WARM outside!

What do you think?

6 comments:

AliceLouise said...

I think it's a good idea! I'm not sure if I will be able to make it, due to my brand new employment … but who knows!

Anonymous said...

Patricia wrote:
"rumor has it Andy might be in town for a 4 day weekend, but only until the 26th, maybe we could move the potluck up a few days and have it so Andy can see the family too =)
Maybe Saturday the 24th would work?"

heidi said...

i could make it on a saturday but not on friday, i work until 9 pm on fridays. i know it wouldn't be the last friday dinner but that's ok

teri said...

Hmmmmm....Saturday might be a possibility for me, too, but not for Friday, the 24th.

Any other feedback?

x-x-x

Anonymous said...

either one or both. If you can't come to one, come to the other.....
Kathy

Patricia said...

I haven't heard back from anyone as to whether or not Saturday works for a potluck at Marge's, and now I have plans for Saturday the 24th, to celebrate Andy's birthday with his dad's side of the family. Maybe we can still get to see everyone while he is here, hopefully! If not, we'll have to catch you the next time he's in town! Please be sure to let me know when the potluck is taking place and I'll do my best to be there =)