2007 has been just great but 2008 will cut the cake
there were graduates galore and weddings a-more
but two new little babies will start things off right
and many more family gatherings will keep us tight
love ya all, happy new year and good night!
and a little something to help everyone upload videos to share
1. you can use www.photobucket.com to upload your videos and convert them into a format easily shared on the internet, copy and paste the html code in the post (that's how i uploaded the video below)
2. you may not need to use photobucket and just use the little film strip icon by the picture icon when you are posting, but i haven't tried that yet
3. anyone else know any tips
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi! Well the video clip is wonderful! I want to add our own (pictures) but I do not know how to post more than 1 or 2 photos. Well actually, from Xmas that is about all that turned out:) Ha- Ha!! My camara is not that good quality. I have all my photos from Xmas...some are good and many not so good. Where do you suggest I down load them to.... photo bucket, which I have never done OR something else?
Grandma Marge has told me she thought Christmas mas was so "much different" this year but I don't think it was... as we were all Together (most important)! She just remembers ALL your cousins (closer in age) on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning, just as I do! There are many wonderful memories :) We love you all and I am personally so thankful for the Byrne Family and all the heart felt traditions, "sense of family" and love that is always there! Kathy Obyrne
happy new year Heidi!
Loved your poem, but could not see the photo.
Any suggestions?
Thanks AGAIN for "being there" for all of us.
love you, too.
momxx
i personally suggest getting a flickr account to share photos. you can add family member flickr users as contacts and make your photos visible only to family and friends or you can share with everyone. www.flickr.com
i've added a link to all the flickr family members to the left of the main page - just click their name.
to use your flickr photos on the blog:
1. click on a photo you want to add
2. right click that photo
3. select "properties"
4. copy the address (url)
5. paste that address in the blogger's upload photo option
hope this helps
photobucket comes in handy mostly for video uploads
Post a Comment