Friday, December 07, 2007

GOOFY family video :)

Heidi requested this video from Mackie's 16th B-day! It is just from a little camara, so I apologize for the poor quality~~Kathy

Our "Christmas" plans are still up in the air.....

7 comments:

teri said...

everyone looks so happy!
Uncle Mike

Anonymous said...

how do I play this? It looks darling, but my computer won't load it. Do I need to have certain settings? I thought I could just click on it and watch, but there is more to it than that . . .

teri said...

hey Kathy,
don't worry about Christmas.
We're on our own this year, which is kind of a relief as both Mike & I are not working this month= expectations are off :-)
Let's just KEEP in TOUCH!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXteriXXX

teri said...

Hey Hi Christine!
Lots o love to you & your boys!
xxxxxxxx
>^.^<

Anonymous said...

Who says doing your homework doesn't pay? Pat has one class where the work is done on computer and sent in by e-mail. To do this, Adobe Flash and Shockwave are required. I loaded them and guess what? Now I can see the video! It is a nice active video. The interaction is great. You all look so happy - what a pleasant family you must have!

Christine

Kathy O'Byrne said...

Hi Christine,
I am glad you figured out the movie. I have no idea when it comes to computers. I'm lucky to have figured this blog out! Also thanks for all the imput on the middle school situation for Dalton. We are leaning towards the international school(ISB). I will be going to open houses at the schools in January. We will keep you posted. Dalton is very active in sports. Luckily sports in middle school where we live are separate from the schools. He enjoys baseball, soccer, basketball and swimming. Have a wonderful holiday season :)
Kathy O'Byrne

Kathy O'Byrne said...

Teri,
We are actually now thinking of coming to The Dalles for Christmas...it will entail renting a car. But it has been way too long to see our family in The Gorge and we ALL (the kids are begging us!) want to make this happen. I will call Marge as it would also mean staying there for the night on the 25th. So.... are you just WAY TOO excited to be a grandma?? I already can see it will be wonderful. It has been a while since we have hd some little ones amongst us...
K