WOW...DARLIN...WHEN IS Brigid's DUE DATE? Thank you so much for the picture Alice. I can see in their eyes how incredibly exicted and happy they both are :) Pls send more pics!!!! Absolutely love the new family "in the works" and (always) the beautiful landscapes where they live... that is one lucky kid to experience nature first hand. Kathy Obyrne
3 comments:
WOW...DARLIN...WHEN IS Brigid's DUE DATE? Thank you so much for the picture Alice. I can see in their eyes how incredibly exicted and happy they both are :)
Pls send more pics!!!!
Absolutely love the new family "in the works" and (always) the beautiful landscapes where they live... that is one lucky kid to experience nature first hand.
Kathy Obyrne
Alice, R U going to The
Dalles for Christmas? We are trying to make it work for our faily and would love to see you!
Kathy "O"
Brigid is due February 1st! I will be heading to Alaska along with my parents, Molly and Connor and of course Brigid and Dan for Christmas.
We all would have been in Oregon this year, but with Brigid not being able to fly we figured we would go to her!
But I will be back, along with my parents on the 30th. They will be in Oregon until the 5th!
Post a Comment