Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's A Girl!


I know news travels fast in this family but in case you haven't heard, my sister is going to have a baby girl! She had her ultrasound appointment on monday and she couldn't be more happy.

I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving, it seems the game of the day was "apples to apples"

2 comments:

teri said...

gosh, it's been a year since I've used this blog.
Thanks, Heidi, for keeping us informed & together! Hopefully, too, all the other Byrnes will join in again!

Both Papa + I are unemployeed @ this time o year. Crazy, but true.
We're thinking of applying to the stores as Mr & Mrs Santa, now that Pop has a white beard*
The holidays are so much fun anyway, so we're bound to have a great December!
I'd like to see+hug everybody and wish everyone a wonderful season*

Hey, Heidi, how can I post our Thanksgiving photos?
Love ya,
momxxx

heidi said...

ok mom, all you need to do is accept my author invitation and then you can post your very own blog with photos