Monday, July 24, 2006

Another Quilt square.
memories of Grandma and Grandpa's sailboat. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing sailboat! I love it. So whose masterpiece is this? Oh, about anonymous one was me before I knew how to be "other".

Anonymous said...

oh Aunt Maryjo, I am sorry for saying it felt creepy. we had no idea and it's really not that creepy. :) thank you for replying.

i did that square of the sailboat. i had so much fun doing the first one, i just did another. it definitely got simpler, the tree was kind of hard with all the branches. the sailboat was really fun and easier. this is a new art (craft) to me but I really am enjoying it.
feel free everyone to do as many as you want, we don't have all the squares yet and probably need more.

Anonymous said...

No, no. there really is another "anonynous" out there. I was only responsible for one of them. And it is creepy, I agree. The anonymous that posts at 5:45 am is really anonymous. And has a weird little link if you click on the arrow beneath his comment.

BTW the Baldwin's squares should be on their way. Alice finished hers last night and mine is in final stages. Will post to the blog by this evening. So sorry for it to be this late.

Anonymous said...

about the truely "anonymous" posts,
i am the page moderator and recieve email notices any time a post is made, when "anonymous" made posts at 2:12 and 5:45, i received 60+ emails from anonymous, all saying the same thing. so i deleted all the 5:45 "click here" comments. just letting all of you know, so far it's been harmless.
love heidi